Sat, Sep 21, 5:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Seemless Background

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 4:42 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 1:51 AM

I was playing around with backgrounds today. I started to think that a high 'ring' would make a great object that I can apply a rl texture to. Then I would place the models in the center, so there will be a seamless background. I have made a panoramic shot and made sure both the far left and far right ends matched up, then applied it to the ring via 'texture'. So the problem is that the textures are very distorted (the have been applied to top, bottom, and back of the ring)..so is there a way around this? Is there another way? -Colt

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 10:48 AM

Hello? Anyone out there? Help?

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 10:59 AM

Good question; maybe a larger texture map would work? This is a "problem" with Poser, in that it doesn't tile images.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.