Wed, Sep 18, 11:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Question for the mods

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2002 at 11:23 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 5:33 AM

Out of curiosity, why is it that when someone deletes a post in the forum, if there are no replies made by others to the post, all the information except for the body of the message remains, like some kind of ghost of a dead message (the body is gone, but the spirit remains)? I can understand why the replies are not deleted with the original message (we should only be able to delete our own messages), but why isn't the message with no replies just GONE? Sadly, I have nothing better to do than wonder about things like this. :^)

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2002 at 11:26 PM

For example, the posting two down from this one.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

clay ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 12:56 PM

I have no idea tjohn, it may be a bug in the forum's software or something.

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 3:11 AM

I hate it when that happens.

tjohn ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 9:49 AM

Clay, thanks for answering. It doesn't hurt anything, it just looks weird.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.