Tue, Oct 22, 6:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Making a Conforming Swordbelt for Preteen, Need a Little Help

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 12:15 AM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 11:52 AM

Hi, I'm late finishing my bimonthly freebee character at my site and I'm stumped at one part of the process. I'm using an existing cr2 that has abs, hip, r&l thighs, r&l shins. I need to add a scabbard that's the child of the hip. How and where do I hack into the cr2 to make that part visible and functional? It's already part of the obj. I know how to set it's joint parameters once I can see it, but I don't know how to make it show up. Someone told me how to do this a long, long, long, long time ago and I've completely forgotten, because it's been sooooo long. Can someone help, indicating the right spots in the cr2 to add and/or change stuff by showing examples? I'd so appreciate it and those who will benefit from downloading my free character I'm sure will appreciate it too.

Ajax ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 12:50 AM

Attached Link: http://host1.bondware.com/~syydr/messages.ez?forum_id=14&Form.ShowMessage=5644

I wrote a walkthrough of how to do that in my forum at RuntimeDNA. It was in answer to a question by Colm. If you're a member over there, this link should take you right to the thread.

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.