Mon, Oct 21, 5:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: Ukon's Long, Curly hair in store is neither long nor curly...

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2002 at 12:56 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 3:38 PM

Discuss.

Turtle ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2002 at 1:08 PM

I don't have the Ukons hair, but can't wait to see what is said, what do you think? You Posted this? Nerds hair- is curly but it's so ugly on my computer I can't do a thing to make it look good! I waste more money hair, than I make! Always end back up using Antons Ponytail and Neifts hair. and Antron-Varinsh. The rest I either delete or never use. Oh I do use Gypsy hair. Lets discusse hair how do you make it look good.? I'm not buy the Ukon hair till I read some feed back here!!!!

Love is Grandchildren.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2002 at 1:08 PM

It might pass for long, but would have a lot or problems passing for curly! Also notice the total lack of information on the Store page too, but maybe he really doesn't want to sell any? I gather English might not be his first language, but then he really aught to get somebody else to do a description. Nice looking hair, other than that!

scifiguy ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2002 at 1:55 PM

No, not curly, but it is a long style and does look nice in the ads. I think it might just be a language thing. Turtle, I find myself going back to Koz' hair very frequently, perhaps the best freebies I've ever been lucky enough to download. Just wish he'd do more!

Eowyn ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2002 at 2:04 PM

ukon's casual bobcut hair is one of the best hair props my Vicki has ever had. It's beautiful and not a memory hog like for example neftis' hair (which I love, too)... but it took me quite some time to get it to look perfect on Vicki since it was originally made for P4. The new "long and curly" hair looks good, but not particularly curly, though. I have no doubts about this new hair - the previous one was excellent and I'm sure this one is too.

CarolineG ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2002 at 6:53 PM

I bought the P4 casual bobcut thinking I could fit it to Vicky and that went well S Then I got a mail from Ukon telling he did an upgrade for the casualbob for Vicky too and I got that. I think it is a great hair. Don't know about the new one but curly it isn't! I know he is from asia, he does not speak english very well and that is his bigest problem. Maybe someone should offer to help him out on that part. Caro

saur ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2002 at 8:26 PM

The hair that Ukon has in the store look really good. I dont have the hair but I have one similar and for free, Minerva hair. She is japanese also and the hair is great. If you look for Minerva at the free area you can find the free V2 model and hair. In general, the japanese artists are really good in hair (Kosaburo, Minerva, Ukon)

Papu ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 12:21 AM

file_15042.jpg

Some quick pics...

(it's a conforming figure BTW)

Papu ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 12:21 AM

file_15043.jpg

Routledge ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 1:43 AM

Well, I`m getting it, Poser 5 or not B) BTW, Papu who is the babe in the pictures? Wow! Mark

Papu ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 2:06 AM

Well Routledge, I don't know if I'm allowed to say it here but the face is a part of a commercial project for Stephanie that I'm working on... :)

Routledge ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 2:51 AM

Thanks for the info Papu. Colour me intrigued. Ill look in the Product showcase for notices B) Lets face it this whole thread should probably be there anyway, I know Ive been rapped on the knuckles before ;) In spite of the hairs similarity to some others Im still getting it as it doesnt have the non-commercial restrictions of the free stuff mentioned by saur.

Papu ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 3:04 AM

I have to say I'm happy with this hair, I think it's pretty natural looking, though not very curly as others have pointed out ;) but it's not like I didn't know that before I bought it. (hmmm.... say no more or the thread'll be moved to product showcase I bet! ;)

neurocyber ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 5:30 AM

It looks beautiful. I love it. I'm going to buy it and I don't care what it's called because I can see the pictures. I need that hair! :)

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 9:58 AM

Ukon did a free Vic hair - its just called NWHair in my library; for anyone who wants to check his work out I'm pretty sure it was from freestuff here.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.