Thu, Oct 3, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Help with Vicky changing ponytail and expansion.

bwldrd ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 1:34 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 8:40 AM
Online Now!

Having trouble with it in PP SR3 When I load it up, it has dials for every morph, instead of just showing them when part swapping. And they don't seem to work even on the parts they are supposed to. I've tried re-installing after deleting the obj, cr2, rsr's, etc. But it still does the same thing. Has Anton released a patch or fix, anyone have an idea whats going on? Have switched back to SR2 for now, and works great with it. But would like to use SR3 because of the long filename support. Any help appreciated. TIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 7:07 PM

No patch or fix needed. Not brokern. Sounds like a PP problem. Email me at Antonk68@aol.com and we will figure it out.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.