Thu, Sep 19, 9:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: preparing for First attempt at selling something.....

RealDeal ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 1:41 AM ยท edited Sat, 04 May 2024 at 8:47 AM

Howdy. I'm in the middle of making a extremely long animation, and have had to make a ton of scenery props, backgrounds, environments, etc. I was thinking that I would put it all together in a package and give a shot at selling it; I'm thinking the components, textures I used, templates, BVH files, stuff on that line. What else? it's mainly scenery, no new conforming items or anything like that, but I want to make sure my first attempt at selling something works out. Any feedback?

leather-guy ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 2:17 AM

I'd say first off consider breaking off the BVH files into a second package - I'd expect less inerest overall there. What's the overall theme of the scenery? If possible, try and make up one or two scenes of it, release a couple items as freebies or free premiums for customers, etc... In the MarketPlace, Scene products tend to attract more interest than just lists of assorted props. Without more info or screenshots of the assorment, I can't suggest more than the most general guidelines - all my opinion, of course. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.