Thu, Sep 19, 5:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: The Cave

CAD-MAN ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 3:13 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Attached Link: http://www.rowografics.de

file_15900.jpg

Free by me ;-)

Happy rendering!
Roland

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 4:15 PM

This thing gets cooler and cooler :o) Thanks!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

StarGate ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 4:23 PM

Roland I can not read the German - is the model free for non-commercial use OR free for non-commercial and commercial use? TIA StarGate

Puntomaus ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:02 PM

StarGate, it's only for non commercial use. To use it commercially you have to get Rolands permission.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

StarGate ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:13 PM

Thanks Puntomaus It is a nice model.

CAD-MAN ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 12:40 AM

Hi StarGate! The content of the readme-file in the .zip is authoritative! The cave can use for all purpose! The permission in my Homepage is for things without readme-files. (Sometimes I forget it. ;o)) Oh.., my english is very clumsy :-( ,....sorry! Happy rendering Roland.

lesbentley ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 5:29 AM

Looks great!

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 12:33 PM

This is realy awsome! and CAD-MAN, it's not your English that's 'clumsy', it's 'my' German that realy SUCKS ;p Sier Vielandunk!! (see!:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.