Thu, Oct 3, 12:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Free :)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 7:39 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 2:42 PM

file_16050.jpg

Violet and Rouge texture set is now ready for download. They can be found at http://www.RuntimeDNA.com in the free section. Please read the read me file. I hope you enjoy them. My 1st freebie to give back to you all. Thank you to runtime for hosting my freebie. :)

brian71us ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 7:49 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=9184

These kind of remind me of a set by LordFox that I purchased not too long ago. Do these require any other sets ? Brian

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 7:50 PM

The dress textures are Lord Fox's that is Not what I am offering. The textures are for Vicki, Not her clothes.

brian71us ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 7:52 PM

That's what I wanted to know, I wasn't sure if they required clothing items to work :) Thanks, Brian

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 7:55 PM

Nope just need Vicki or Vicki 2. Sorry for any confusion. At runtime, I have under the image posted what comes with the pack thought people would go there to look before they downloaded lol. The textures are for vicki, no clothing, hair, or other textures are included. Also there is No trans map included, you will have to use another one. Pack includes Pack textures are 15 eyes, 16 lips, 8 nails, 5 bodies for Violet, 3 heads for Violet, 5 bodies for Rouge, and 3 heads for Rouge. Also all mat files. :)

brian71us ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 8:02 PM

Very nice work!! Thank you for sharing these, they look terrific! Brian

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 8:43 PM

((hugs)) musicat good to see you. :) We are doing Great! If you download these textures I hope I will not let you down. They are far from Great or perfect. But I always have fun.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.