Wed, Oct 9, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Could someone re-post the Bat Lab stuff?

Fracture ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 9:18 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:17 AM

Or could I ask someone to e-mail it to me or something? I wanted to get a couple outfits that were posted there. As it was I was only going there once a month or so and it looks like I missed some great things. One of those things where I wish they'd have given some kind of heads up before they went and did that.

Dagon ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 9:40 AM

Sorry BAT doesn't want his stuff redistributed :( Here's a quote of his readme file: ==================================================== # Copyright notice: You must not do commercial use or unapproved redistribution of this data. Jul.09,2002 BAT_LAB E-mail: chaco@i.bekkoame.ne.jp Website: http://isweb40.infoseek.co.jp/art/bat_lab/ ===============================================

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.