Thu, Sep 19, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: CR2 Edit V5

galactron22 ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2002 at 5:36 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 7:06 AM

Can Any one give me their opinion on the CR2 Edit V5 application?, I'm thinking about purchasig it.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

lynnJonathan ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2002 at 6:25 PM

I find it useful. ERC is easy and it does alot of little things I like. You might want to check the website and read about what it does and decide if it would be useful for you. Depends on what you want to do?

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2002 at 8:49 PM

I think it's a great collection of tools. I've found the CR2 install and the ability to change object locations very handy. Being able to change a prop from having embedded geometry to calling external geometry easily is wonderful, too, especially if you want to remap it. And if you have any problems, Dan is very nice and will go out of his way to help you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.