Wed, Sep 18, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Renderosity March Contest!!!!!

Neal ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 11:59 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 8:15 PM

file_122823.gif

Rules for this Month's Contest: Using any product(s)/mesh(s) or character(s) purchased from any of the artists represented by BBAY.COM and used in an image of your choice (PLEASE, NO HARDCORE EROTICA OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED) you could win the following prizes.... GRAND PRIZE: $500.00 1st. Prize: $200.00 2nd. Prize: $100.00 3rd. Prize: $50.00 All Entries must be posted in the NEW Renderosity Contest Forum. Applicants for this contest must state which product(s) used from BBAY.COM is in their image and any other credits they feel necessary to add. Winners will be selected by Renderosity Members through public response in the Renderosity Contest Forum ONLY with the final decisions rendered by the Renderosity Admins. Please support your fellow artists and have a chance to earn some big bucks!! Good Luck Everyone!!! -Neal

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2000 at 6:44 PM

Cool .. And thanks for reposting it Neal ...

bonestructure ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2000 at 9:45 PM

The contest seems based on having money, rather than talent. It's quite unfair to those of us who might like to enter and have a chance to win, but have no money to even purchase the necessities of life, let alone models.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 2:46 PM

I agree...the contest should be held at BBay not here.

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

phillycheese81 ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2000 at 2:05 AM

i could find the money but i wish to put it tward other things, like new equipment, but i would love to be in a contest here. maybe someone should lower the prize purse and doa free for all. i know they need the contest this way to have high purse but who cares if only people with money to burn can get in it.

Bladestorm ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2000 at 4:17 AM

Hell, A contest without prizes would be cool too I guess. Just for the fun to see all the artists best work.

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2000 at 5:11 PM

How bout this? follow link http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=80513

bonestructure ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2000 at 6:22 PM

evidently they don't care, because they certainly haven't replied to any of these posts. I guess they just post the announcement and wait for the money to start rolling in, and those of us who have no money just aren't worth thinking about.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2000 at 7:32 PM

Actually I did recieve an E-mail from Traveller last night and he said he was pushing for it with the other administrators.And that he liked the Idea.Also....actually E-mail me Bone structure. hawkfyr@mciworld.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.