Sun, Sep 22, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: The weirdo strikes again [may be offensive]

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 1:34 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_17537.jpg

Right. it IS.... I've been working on this for a while... erhm... wait that sounded wrong.

Anyway, as requested, one (used) condom.

Enjoy. It's in free Stuff as usual.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

BazC ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 1:50 PM

Why is that I want to snigger? Looks great... er... revolting....you've done a great job! Baz

jchimim ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 2:04 PM

Just what I needed for..... Nevermind. (And it's better to be weird than boring!)

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 2:15 PM

certainly made me chuckle :) it could be used as a xmas stocking for a mouse. weird Rob

cybrbeast ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 2:28 PM

This is a bit sick, but that's supposed to be so. :) Uhm while you are making these sick thing, maybe a used seringe (correct word?) would be good. You know what drug addicts use to pump their stuff in their veins :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 2:45 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_17538.jpg

Safe sex, honey?

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

farang ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 3:09 PM

That would add some definite realism to it.

Traveler ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 4:20 PM

LOL

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 4:24 PM

Farang, I guess you could use the flattened chewing gum with some gooey reflection map ;o) OK it won't exately DRIP, but it WOULD form a .. puddle

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 5:25 PM

Oboy, I love it! This just gets better and better :o] :] fiskna

dragonzteeth ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 6:26 PM

WOW, I did not know I can get comic relief here at Renderosity too LOL, great work, and needed the laugh starting from original comment of ernyoka1 and all others.... oh my, the ideas , uherrr, nuff said! PEACE!

Patricia ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 8:17 PM

You never cease to amaze me....! How did you know I really really needed a good laugh today?! ROFLMAO

Strangechilde ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2002 at 4:06 AM

WHA ha ha! Oh, that's... erm... inspired. Or expired. Not sure. Funny as heck, in any case.

webvogel ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2002 at 4:32 AM

YEEEEESS! Great! thanks a lot earnyoka!! With all the gen-packs for Poserladys it`s a absolut "must have" for every male traveling daily between reality and poserworld! Great job!!! ..happy returning ..."slam" ...the virtual bedroom is closed again. Happy greetings, Webvogel

Hiram ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2002 at 11:25 PM

You know, when you first started on this roll, I thought of a used condom when you asked for ideas, but I thought "Right. That's just what the world needs. A poser condom." I don't know which disturbs me more: that I thought of it without provocation or that you actually did it. Great line up so far. Gotta catch 'em all!!

Larry F ( ) posted Fri, 26 July 2002 at 1:49 AM

It might be weird, but it is interesting. And this is just what the Poser world needs to keep Poser people from getting sick. Nice work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.