Mon, Oct 7, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: texturing

wozzyke ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2002 at 3:46 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:37 AM

Hi, I last saw somewhere a way to personalize your texture and materials box(the triangle next to edit) but cant find where I saw it, looked in the forum inhere but can not find it, is there someone who can tell me how I can add new categories to that screen where I can put my downloaded textures. because otherwise it will get to messy hope someone can help me.... wozz

tuttle ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2002 at 3:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=107&Form.ShowMessage=792731

You should find the answer in here somewhere...

wozzyke ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2002 at 4:15 PM

thanks man thats what I was looking for

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2002 at 4:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=783701

I think this is the tread your looking for. This only works in B5, Locate the libraries on your hard drive :ProgramFiles/Coral/Bryce 5/ Presets/ There are all the library folders, simply create a new folder in one of the library folders. Example ( Materials ) create a new folder in the material folder, name it whatever you like. Then locate and copy the user ( material ) library ( preferably an empty one ) and paste it in the new folder you made. Rename the pasted library to whatever you like. I think a folder can only hold up to 7 libraries, because there is no scrolling option in the Bryce libraries.

Stephen Ray

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.