Thu, Sep 19, 3:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Satin Reflection map

galactron22 ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 4:04 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Greetings once again, I need to find a satin reflection map,or a set of them, can anyone poitme to one?

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 2:03 AM

Gee, nobody has responded to this? There are batches of reflection maps available. Some are free, some are commercial packages. Traveler over at MorphWorld 3.0 has a couple of tutorials as well as some map sets. Someone's daughter (I'm blanking on both names) put about 20(?) of them here in Free Stuff. RNDA has maps in the Free Textures section. Whether you get satin or steel or glass will depend upon highlights, color of lights, and all those other settings, so it is worth eyeing the tutorials. :) Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.