Thu, Sep 19, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Reflection map problem

galactron22 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 2:43 PM ยท edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 5:05 PM

file_17986.jpg

I'm currently working on my lates work and I having a problem with reflectionmaps. how can I keep the reflection map outside of the transparent area of the model, and inside the mapped area?

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

maclean ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 2:50 PM

Without knowing how many materials the model has, I can't answer. I assume the catsuit has separate materials for the different areas, right? Just apply the refl map to those areas only. mac

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 3:52 PM

Building on the "materials" idea, open up the grouping tool, make new groups in the areas you don't want the reflection map to show up in, and give them a new material. It won't work for all the spots, but you can turn off the visibility some of the bodyparts that are supposed to be transparent.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.