Mon, Oct 7, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Render Number

spikey1000 ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2002 at 3:00 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:32 AM

When I'm rendering what do the numbers at the lower left corner mean?

allengraph ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2002 at 5:48 PM

Rendertime

Crakmine ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2002 at 11:34 PM

yeah I'm pretty sure its Days:hours:minutes:seconds I've never had it show any more than 4 sections, so, yeah

tuttle ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 10:11 AM

The render time I've found to be rubbish. I've had it saying 2 minutes for an hour's render, and 7 days for a 14hr render. It just makes it up. I have no idea what the smaller one is.

big_hoovie ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 6:29 AM

I've never had any problems with the numbers. I've found that they are pretty accurate. the top set of numbers is tiem remaing in the render. the next set down is how long the previous pass took. the final set of numbers is what frame is being rendered(only matters if you are rendering an animation). also, note the rendertimes do not take into account the amount of time to run anti-alias. AA can sometimes be the largest portion of a render. AA isn't really rendering, but actually smoothing the colors over after the render is complete. because of this, Bryce doesn't include this into the ETA.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.