Sat, Sep 21, 6:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Hospital Scene

jarm ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 2:05 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:05 PM

Hi there Anybody aware of a hospital room/cubicle set out there in the Poser wilderness, i've looked at all the obvious places but haven't been successful. best wishes Jody

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 2:09 PM

I am not sure, but I did see one, did you check DAZ? Sharen

jarm ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 2:18 PM

Yep, no joy, I'm sure I've seen one too, it rings a bell.

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 2:20 PM

try digital babes and then look into rubio I think thats where I saw some hospitla stuff but not sure hope it helps.

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 2:37 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=125832

I asked Moebius87 about this yesterday and he said he had sent the files off to Judith but doesn't know what Judith has done with them....I didn't ask Judith cause I don't know which Judith he was referring to....

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 4:03 PM

Yeah, we've been waiting for a couple of months now for Judith to get the conversion done - maybe someone else can hop in and help out. Any LWO people out there who can do LWO to Poser? If anyone can help out, I'll get in touch with M and get the files. :] FishNose

jarm ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 4:33 PM

file_19799.jpg

It looks like just the thing, I have a patient waiting...

judith ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 6:39 PM

I'd be happy to send the files (with Moebius87's permission, of course) if someone can get then converted and textured faster. Up until this weekend I didn't know if I was going to be able to make my house payment this month and have been scrambling for work. I think Moe still has my e-mail addy.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

lynnJonathan ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 11:11 PM

I could convert them in a flash.

FishNose ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 4:11 AM

Ouch, Judith - hope the economic thing works out! What a bummer! :o[ :] FishNose

judith ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 11:20 PM

K, I'll e-mail Moe to get his permission lynnJonathan. Yeah, it's been a tight year, hopefullly things will pick up. :)) Thanks FishNose

Moebius87 ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2002 at 12:24 AM

Got your messages... sorry, I don't come into the Poser forum that often so I missed this thread. Hang in there, Judith :o). Yes, please send the files off to lynnJonathan (thanks again, Jon!). Jarm, a hospital room is on the way... will you be needing anything else? FishNose, gimme a holler if anything else comes up. Take care. Cheers! - M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

judith ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2002 at 12:36 AM

Thanks Moe, got your reply and sent everything to lynnJonathan. :))

jarm ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2002 at 1:36 AM

Thanks Moe, as always you answer the call :-)

jjsemp ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2002 at 1:34 PM

Hey, gang, whatever happened to the conversion of this hospital room. Is it available yet? --jjsemp

Moebius87 ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2002 at 8:57 PM

Hi jjsemp, The conversion is in the works. There's been a bit of a hiccup, FishNose discovered some problem with one of the objects in that set and has already requested that LynnJonathan have a look at it. It's on the way. :o) - M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

jjsemp ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 2:12 AM

Thanks for the update, Moebius87. By the way, I think you do the most amazing work I've ever seen in this or any 3D forum. Thanks for your incredible efforts and generosity. And thanks to everybody else for working hard to make this fine work available for Poser users! -jjsemp

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.