Tue, Oct 22, 1:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: New Prop Available For Download

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2000 at 5:53 AM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 4:12 AM

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_123405.JPG

Hi Team, here is my latest prop I've made. Its available for download on my site. Enjoy it Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2000 at 6:47 AM

Cool, thanks for making that available. I downloaded the mobile phone from your site and did a texture map for it, it's an exceptionally fine model :) Paul

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2000 at 7:34 AM

thank you Paul. Do you have a example of the map you made? I'm just working on the phone to reduce the filesize. Serpent is helping me with that. I'm working on a PC Tower too. I think it will be available at the end of this week. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Ikyoto ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2000 at 9:03 AM

Very cool! Another piece of scenery that actuall helps build a "real" scene. Thanks! (very nice work BTW)

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2000 at 12:53 PM

I don't think I've seen anyone attempt that style of table before! Very nice.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.