Thu, Sep 19, 10:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: For all your support!

Rochr ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 6:24 AM ยท edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 6:53 AM

file_21476.jpg

You guys here at Renderosity (along with some 3DC-friends) have been given me tremendeous support since my fathers death this wednesday, and i cant possibly thank you guys enough! Your comments, condoleances, emails and everything has been (and still is) a great help for me! Therefore, i would like to dedicate this free scene to all my friends in both communities! It contains all the models, mats, lighting etc. Its not much, but i just wanted to give something back to you guys and i hope you can use it! The scene can be downloaded either from free stuff or from my homepage! Wish you all my best! Rudy

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

bikermouse ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 7:49 AM

Rochr, My condoleances. When I lost my dad it was hard on me too. It changed the way I looked at things for a while. I hope the transision is not too hard on you. I appreciate your artwork and hope you will continue producing those great 'scapes. take care, - TJ

tuttle ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 8:46 AM

Nice one. I hope it will get easier for you. All the best. Simon

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 9:26 AM

It's part of life, as is the art we share. Thanks for sharing part of yours. Rod

airflamesred ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 3:04 PM

I saw your tribute in the gallery and hadnt realised it was so recent;my condolences.

Sking ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 5:25 PM

Rudy, thanks for this gift. I am glad to see you still doing your art after such tragedy. I have been there also, so know what it is like. Again thanks and best wishes. ---- Scott.

cshaftoe ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 6:57 PM

Rochr: Sorry - didn't know but you have my condolences anyway. Also..thanks..I just d/l'd your android. I guess he's just 'ahead' of the game.........groan...... Regards The Bryster (Chris)

nuski ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 8:29 PM

I wish to extend my condolences to you on your loss.

TheVelvetFoxx ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 1:12 AM

Please accept my sincere sympathy. Since my grandmother's death two years ago, I've come to know my father much better. It is truly a blessing. I hope you had the same opportunity as memories are the one thing that will brighten the days ahead. Thanks for the model. It's wonderful. - Kerry

linkinpark ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 7:09 AM

Rudy,we all liked (and still like) to help you in hard minutes,I know you would do same thing for us,because you have huge,frank and friendly heart... My best wishes to you Rudy...have a fantastic time :) LP

Atomic_Anvil ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 10:52 AM

Rochr,

sorry to hear of your loss. I too have felt the pain of loosing someone close, when my wife succumbed to cancer at the young age of 29 in 1987.

thanks for the free model ... i've always enjoyed your work. hope I can do it justice.

take care,
AA

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.