Sun, Oct 6, 7:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: WATCH YOUR STEP - ANIMATION

jerr3d ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 4:22 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:18 PM

Attached Link: WATCH YOUR STEP - ANIMATION

In case you missed the first clip, this is the 2nd. You may notice a continuity problem, the candle has become a glowing jewel sceptre. Oh well... THANKS FOR VIEWING ! ! !

TalmidBen ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 4:54 PM

VERY NICE! What are you compositing your animations with?

Willowjune ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 5:39 PM

Wowie! Really neat! I'm just learning how to animate (got Poser a few days ago) so I'm extra-impressed! Beautiful job.

jerr3d ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 5:52 PM

It's all rendered in Poser4, no post work

TalmidBen ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 6:12 PM

Really? How did you cut to a different scene?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 6:57 PM

I knew that skeleton would be trouble ...

jerr3d ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 8:59 PM

Little Dragon - LOL !!! TalmidBen - Each scene is a seperate PZ3 file rendered seperatly is Poser, then spliced together with Apple's Quicktime Player.

mkdavis ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 9:23 PM

Nice!

timoteo1 ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 11:43 PM

I love the lighting in your scenes ... very nice. However, can I make one suggestion? Stop exporting to animated GIF. Files are notoriously large, and I believe your damaging the appearance of your animation. If you're splicing together in QT, why not export to QT MOV or something? Just a suggestion, keep up the animating. We need more animators around here. :)

Frisketus ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 11:44 PM

Very nice work. Keep it up.

grymntl ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 11:46 PM

The wonderful thing about being a skeleton is the lack of mass, I'd like to see somebody with mussles try to stand up like that. Nice editing, clean cuts. I'll have to agree, gif format is just hugh. And, QT would speed the whole thing up. Not that I can say much my best animation to dat has been a nekked woman walking accross a blank screen because I still can't get her to keep her clothes on. B) grymntl

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.