Thu, Sep 19, 8:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Un Official Bryce August Challange

abreojos ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 11:32 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 4:41 AM

file_21657.jpg

I've only had Bryce fir several months and find it easier to work with Adobie Photoshop. I want to thank cziii for the background. A touched it up a bit. i was looking for somehting like this for a diving webpage. You can find an example on my home page. Lots of great work. I've gots lots to learn. Thanks for sharing!

Erlik ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 5:06 AM

Something that will certainly help you: http://www.toucan.co.jp/product/3ds/3dsFrameSetE.html You have free models of various fish there. Including a humpback whale, great white shark, tuna, and so on.

-- erlik

cziii ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 7:32 AM

Glad I could help, though if you want to know how I did that in Bryce in the first place, let me know. The link that Erlik posted goes to the site where I got my sea critters.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.