Fri, Oct 4, 1:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: FairyWoods & Poserworld updated

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 4:32 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 1:58 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://members.xoom.com/renapd77/

Hi! At last Xoom did me the favor to let me upload my files at a reasonable speed...I've been trying with no success for the last couple of days. But that's OK since it gave me the chance to add at the last minute Scott's triceratops texture too! :o) BTW...Poserworld has been updated too only steve was gallant enough to wait for me to get done first before announcing! Lots of my new items point that direction :o) Files included to this update : 3 Textures for the new conforming victorian dress! New version of the P4mantoBoy by John Malis with muscle down moprhs used which Traveler kindly provided! The default sweater with lots of morphs by Jim Moore as well as a fleshcheek_out morph of his! 60's highschool style textures (angora and blue plaid wool) of the above sweater as well as the new conforming long button skirt of poserworld and the default mini skirt! The 6 so much wanted female facial morphs of mine! 3 Textures for the new 3 lengths layered hair available at poserworld created by steve long time ago by we had forgotten about it - turned out a cool model! Preview below! Scott's triceratops texture! At poserworld you'll also find more at Miscellaneous page 4 and Clothes page 19! Enjoy and have fun with them! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

ar2g ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 5:05 PM

Sweet! Thanks Rena! One problem, I couldn't download the Misha MTs all i got was Xoom404 error Also Where is the hair on Poserworld? Misc only had 2 pages? Thanks AR

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 5:10 PM
Site Admin

I know AR...just noticed it! MY mistake. POSERWOLD Misc Page 2 that is! Sorry about that! I'm on my way to check out Misha's link...anything is possible the way this update was carried out... I'll let you know in a while! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 5:12 PM
Site Admin

there's an "s" missing from the name at the link..I'll go and fix it right away! Thanks AR for letting me know so soon! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 5:13 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Rena, you're going to spoil us! Everything looks great! Thanks :)

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 5:19 PM
Site Admin

FIXED! Let me know if anything else doesn't work either! (almost 2 a.m. here...) Thanks! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

ar2g ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 5:22 PM

Thank you sooo much for sharing:) AR

Josiah ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 6:41 PM

Rena you really go! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful talent!

Ede ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 6:53 PM

damn good work again, rena!

ZETT1 ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2000 at 1:38 AM

Only one word: EXCELENT !! I love your works and many thanks for sharing it !! ZETT

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2000 at 6:49 AM

Absolutely excellent as always Rena. Thanks for sharing with us :) Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.