Sat, Sep 21, 12:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: how do I do animations?

curtskinn ( ) posted Fri, 30 August 2002 at 10:03 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:18 AM

Hi, I am wanting to learn how to do animations of some of my characters, and their renders, but I am not fully understanding everything that the poser book is saying. I have tried a couple of animations, but when I played them, I never saw my character's face, but saw a blocky image with no detail. Does anyone know how to do the animation of something like an eye blink as an easy example? Any help offered will be very much appreciated.

jerr3d ( ) posted Fri, 30 August 2002 at 11:01 PM

file_22027.jpg

try this please

martindj ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2002 at 12:17 AM

Also, you probably want to select "current render settings" in the Animation/Make Movie dialog.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2002 at 3:00 AM

Just to add to Martindi said ... he is talking about when yo go to render the animation, you want the drop-down for "Quality" to be "current render settings", and of course choose your render setting wisely, depending on your desired output. (shadows, anti-aliasing, etc.) -Tim PS> Depending on your scene and machine specs, playback of your animation in the document window will probably very slow.

curtskinn ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2002 at 8:57 AM

Thanks, that bit of information worked. I did an animation of a woman blinking one eye, and then did all of the suggestions that were made, and then tried it out, and it worked. I will continue with playing with the animations until I finally fully understand how to do them, and hopefully will be able to do longer animations as I get better.

cat3dgrafx ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2002 at 9:56 AM

Ladys and Gents... The 14th Lost Animator!!! Sighs

HORNO ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2002 at 12:58 AM

I am the 15 lost animator. Although, I usually do my rendering in Cinema 4D.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.