Tue, Oct 22, 5:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 10:10 am)

Subject: March Contest Entry - " On Guard Duty

Hardbird ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2000 at 3:28 AM · edited Mon, 19 August 2024 at 11:10 AM

file_123702.jpg

Credits: G-String: From Jim Burton's Bustier Set (BBay.com) Female Body Model: By Yarp - thanks Yarp! :) Balcony Set: From Poser World. Tarrna Armor: From Nerd's 3D site. Awesome! Shield/Sword: From Greylight's Site. Hair: "Kyokohair" From the Poser Factory. Misc Props/Textures: From the Poser Props Guild. Body/Face Morphs: From Morph World 2.0 Black Female Body Texture: Created By Hardbird. Female Body/Face Shape: Created By Hardbird.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 1:58 PM

Very nice; I wouldn't want to cross her! But is it just me, or do the bra cups look like they're about a half inch in front of the breasts?

yarp ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 3:34 PM

This girl is not that dangerous she's just posing for the contest, but her look IS dangerous for me. Nice job on Bobbie Hardbird ;)

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.