Wed, Sep 18, 11:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Vanishing Pics

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 4:29 PM ยท edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 9:26 PM

I just went to my gallery to check on it, and 3 of my pics were missing, along with the thumbs that went with them. They were all 3 posted in the Poser gallery, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I replaced the pics alright, but where did they go? Anybody else seen this problem? Thanks.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

shadowdragonlord ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 9:04 PM

That's lame, did you bring it up in the Poser Forum as well?

Trouble ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 10:32 PM

I have the same problem and none of mine that are missing were in the poser gallery, just bryce. I just assumed it had something to do with the server changes.

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 5:06 AM

I've seen lot's of lost images. I fear that there has been some error on the server and that everything is lost. Do the moderators know why the images are gone?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Rochr ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 10:01 AM

Happened to me as well! Ive emailed the admins and according to them, this will be fixed at the end of the week! It was the servers apparently! Uploaded my images again, before i got the answer though!

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Incarnadine ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 11:11 AM

it has been covered in the Forum News forum. apparently they are playing musical servers at the moment and the images are not actually lost. it is promised that when done they will be back. I have 5 missing myself.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 6:40 PM

I was wondering what happened to the pics..I am missing 9 of them.:(

attileus ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 6:17 AM

I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE PICS IN ANY GALLERY, ONLY THE THUMBS. I wonder if they can fix all the problems after the server update...

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 10:54 AM

attileus: A friend told me he had the same problem. It turned out that he had disabled cookies and when he enabled them the pictures became visible again. (doesn't work for the other missing image problem though)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.