Fri, Oct 4, 1:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Softskirt and short jacket

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 5:23 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 12:45 PM
Site Admin

I'm so glad to announce that I have burnt the cd and delivered all textures files..poserworld cd2 soon will be announced officially! So I guess now I can show you more of it without being scold that I tease you ahead of time.. :o) Two separate items but they form together a nice set..the lacy swimsuit top (added later) is another alternative if you don't want your girls that sexy! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 5:30 PM

Lookin great Rena! btw, how'd you get Martha Stewart to model your fashions? :-) (top right figure?)

lmacken ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 6:30 PM

That's Misha, isn't it?

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2000 at 1:31 AM
Site Admin

Yes that's Misha..and to be absolutely honest..I have no idea who Martha Stewart is! LOL! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.