Sat, Sep 21, 7:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: "Big Face" Wolf

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 8:08 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:42 AM

heyas; well, the fact is, on the wolf, if you do the frontal face, the muzzle gets all flattened. see the inset in the upper left. or, you can paint on the spherical head, which i would recommend, in this case. you, the people can decide! i'll finish the big face lion and wolf maps and send 'em to poserworld this weekend. deal?

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 8:10 PM

oh, i forgot to mention... the inner ear is up there by the teeth. there's some weird eyesocket cylinders on the head that i didnt move. you can just paint over those as if they aren't there, as they wont be seen anyhow. (if you ever wanna make an eye-less wolf and want separate eye sockets, better let me know you want 'em moved! :) )

rtamesis ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 10:27 PM

Is this texture map for the Poser 4 wolf, or is there some new version of this animal posted somewhere else?

wyrwulf ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 10:58 PM

This would be the P4 wolf. Thanks, bloodsong, for the work on this and the lion.

daio1 ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2000 at 4:02 PM

Thanks Bloodsong. Now I'll have to work on a wolf texture!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.