Tue, Oct 22, 4:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Chinese Junk WIP 2

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 2:49 AM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

file_23585.jpg

Incarnadine when this reaches a suitable level of detail for you let me know. I am going to keep going as far as I can. At some point it will get to where I cannot import it into Bryce, then I will back up to the prev version. I have no web page to host downloads on so I will have to email it to you. Unless some generous person reads this and wants to host the file so everyone can download it.

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 4:16 AM

I may just be that person. When you are done IM me and we'll talk about hosting the file.

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 4:34 AM

excellent work!

fozzibear ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 9:08 AM

file_23586.jpg

This is a junk i made in Bryce 5. Its a 21meg BR 5 file but if it fits the job, its available.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 11:12 AM

I just want to say thank you again to all. This is just Too cool!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 5:38 PM

Thanks ICMgraphics. Nice work fozzibear you have much patience to do such modeling in Bryce. Thank you for your offer madmax br5 the file currently stands at roughly 4megs zipped. I will message you when it is finished and see what you think. Incarnadine you are welcome. By the time this is posted I will have emailed you a copy of the model, as it now stands, along with rigging details. Don't worry about rigging it in Bryce as I am going to model the rigging in Rhino.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 6:42 PM

Got it. Will start to playy with it very soon!!!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.