Mon, Sep 9, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Mike textures on Don in the Face room

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 11:02 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

file_23707.jpg

I just started playing in the face room. My first attempt was pretty bad, using a couple of photos of me (I'm not photogenic). I decided to try using a render of Mike wearing Edo. Again, it was not too good. I couldn't get the face to align right (my problem, not the software). However, when I used the texture itself for the front source, and my render for the side, it came out pretty darn good. I did the whole think in under 10 minutes, including a little post work in the neck and the turtle neck (used the one for the P4 Dork, and rough fitted it). What do you think?

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 4:54 PM

came out real good, now what did you do again, used the texture in the front...what do you mean?

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 5:12 PM

I used the actual face texture map from Edo (edoheadbeard.jpg) provided from StefyZZ in the Edo package. For the side, I used a render of Michael wearing the same texture map. I didn't have to make any changes to the forward face alignment at all, and pretty minimal to the side. Any texture map works though. I've been playing with Jarrod too, since the face tones better match the body tones of the high res body map that came with Don. Still working on that one though. Jarrod comes with a heavy mustache, and I want to get it just right before I post it. Side note: Hurry up and approve my purchase from your site! I want the train set I just bought (choo-choooo - grin). If its half as good as the Andy Griffith Barbershop, I'll be more than satisfied!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.