Wed, Sep 18, 1:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: My Pollygons gone crazy can some one help

Dark_Raven ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 11:59 AM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 1:18 AM

file_23885.jpg

Okay as you can tell from the image included that one of my pollygons is basicly showing the background color how can I fix? Also maybe on the same topic, as you can tell this is an image of bank of the body of water and I want to change the ground texture. I want to keep the ground texture below the water surface and along the sides the same as the default and I have made a grassy texture for the rest. Can anyone help me figure out how to do that? thanks Dark Raven

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 12:13 PM

maybe it has the wrong direktion or you missed it.Dont know which program you used. Second, for applying different mats, use the grouping tool in poser,select the polys for mat 1, asign mat 1,select the other polys,asign mat2 no you can 2 textures to your terrain.but first i would redo the terrain with more polys.it looks very rough

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 12:14 PM

no= now, sorry misstyping

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 5:31 PM

heyas; it looks like an un-filled polygon. are you sure it's there? :) are you morphing the ground plane? the square on that corner is very severely bent, but as far as i know, poser doesn't care how bent polys get. that's weird. dunno what to tell you, in that case.

Dark_Raven ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 7:03 PM

file_23886.jpg

Thanks guys I fixed it i just started it over and re did the magnets and wave deformers on the ground plane and ended up with a better looking terraine in my opinion but thanks for telling me how to use multi textures on the ground. Here is the results so far. 2 more question I have now. How can I make her reflection show in the water? and any advice on making the grass look more realstic and the dirt more realstic as well and how to make them a natural transaction between the two materials. Dark Raven

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:26 PM

heyas; you can paint a texture for the ground plane that is more detailed than what exists. if you're careful to paint the dirt and grass in the right places. you want to do reflections in poser?? hmmm... i think there's a tutorial in the tutorials section for that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.