Tue, Oct 22, 12:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Max 5/Poser4/Poser 5 conflict?

soulhuntre ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 5:32 AM ยท edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 8:08 AM

Hey all :) OK.. so I have Poser 5 in and running. I also have Poser 4 and the pro Pack running and fine. Let's add Max 5 into the mix :) The idea is that I will still be able to use the Por Pack/Poser 4 to import figures into Max while we wait for Poser 5 to handle decent support for external systems. No go "Cannot create Poser Universe". Any thoughts? Anyone WIHTOUT Poser5 runnign the Pro pack with Max5 OK?

hogwarden ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 9:34 AM

Sounds like Poser 5 has hijacked your system with regards to the plugin... Ack!

Claus ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 9:47 AM

Wait for the PSR5-2-Max plugin. But please email CuriousLabs and tell them to support the new features in the Max plugin. They told me they may not. So if enough of us puts pressure on them they may do a better plugin job...when it comes out!!!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.