Sat, Sep 21, 12:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Weekend In The Clouds.........

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 9:30 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

file_24241.jpg

Spent last weekend walking on clouds and in clouds..... :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 9:31 PM

I should add that this is from the summit of Mt. Greylock in the Bershires of Massachusetts...I used my Nikon, Portra 160VC and a 50mm1.8 Nikkor lens for this.

--- michelleamarante.com

Misha883 ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 10:07 PM

Nice, Michelle, for a number of reasons. Looks like a Niko montage; unreal.

starshuffler ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 12:42 AM

Yeah, I agree with Misha on this one. Somebody lugged all that stone and concrete to this summit?? Wow. Nice one, Mich. :-) (*

PunkClown ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 7:40 AM

This is a beautiful photo Michelle and an awesome looking location! :-)>

azy ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 9:26 AM

Yep great photo and location, lovely tones.

Eggiwegs! I would like... to smash them!

Quinn ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 10:28 AM

Great image Michelle, I always end up washing out the sky if I dont specifically think about it. Now I got to say this, things are starting to get a little odd around here. *You shoot D7, as do I. *You shoot N90s, me too. And now *You use Portra 160VC, which is my main film. Next thing Ill hear is you used a Kiron lens and have a G2 for backup. Anyway good to know that youre D7 will live again. Will it be ready for the NY trip end of October?

bevchiron ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 1:13 AM

This is quite surreal, beautiful sky & an amazing place. Did you do any postwork on this, it has a lovely soft feel to it.

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 9:33 AM

Thank you guys...I've never had such a peaceful and beautiful time than I had this past weekend. I've got a bunch of stuff I'm still scanning... @Quinn...I'm hoping the D7 will be ready and in my gear bag by then! @Bev...yep...postwork was done...couple of layers and some blending changes. I've since refixed this a bit again because the verticle aspect is off a bit on this one. I won't bother to post it though.

--- michelleamarante.com

randyrives ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 3:27 PM

What an interesting and beautiful place. What is it used for?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.