Thu, Sep 19, 5:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: What happens to Vicky? (Poser5)

merknz ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 11:49 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 6:39 AM

I'm not complaining about Poser5, I have bought it and it is winging (or roaring depending on Courier) its way to me as I type. But ...

What happens to my DAZ3D/R'osity products? Vicky (1&2), Steph, Mike? Textures? have my friends and models been superceeded?

My apologies if this has already been answered previously, I couldnt see anything but then I am a male so I'm told we never really look for things properly ;-)

• Mark

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 12:06 AM

They'll all work fine in Poser 5 with minimal adjustments to the material settings. In fact, considering that some of the morphs for the P5 figures were messed up prior to shipping, Vicky and her friends will likely work better than the P5 figures, at least until they're patched.

wdupre ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 12:06 AM

all that stuff is fully usable in P5

merknz ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 12:13 AM

phew I didnt want to retire anyone .. so very happy to hear it :-)

egaeus ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 11:00 AM

Just don't try using them in the Face Room. It doesn't work. Mike

merknz ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 4:49 PM

The face room is molding the face using the putty system? Do the standard vicky/mike morphs work still?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.