Sun, Sep 22, 6:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Joint Editor problem in Poser 4!!!! Can anybody help?????

stelhar_1999 ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 11:42 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 1:01 AM

I built this armor and i try to make it to conform, I Try to change the parameters in the joint editor (like in nerd's excellent tutorial) but when I change the dials nothing happens, even more when I click on another part of the figure and click back again the dials are ole zeroed(!) What am i doing wrong???? Thanks!!!!!!

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 2:57 PM

heyas; do you have a non-english version of poser? then that would be the 'non-english version of poser decimal bug.' now, if i understand this rightly, when you open the jp window and want to change the values, you have to change all the comma (,) decimals to period (.) decimals.

stelhar_1999 ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 3:51 PM

Yeap that was the trick!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.