Tue, Oct 22, 8:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Victoria holding cloth

Nebula ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 2:36 PM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 2:22 AM

Hey all, I have been experimenting in the Cloth Room using Victoria on a bed of sorts, (Box Prop), and letting the Hi-Res square be her blanket. Even in the simple mode with no adjustments it looks pretty cool. What I am wanting to do now is have Victoria actually hold the edge of the blanket in her hands and kind of hold it to herself or pull the blanket up to her. How do you get Victoria's hand to actually hold an object? Is there a way to make her hand the "Parent" of the cloth? Can her hand be the parent of the EDGE of the blanket? Thanks for your help Nebula

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 4:38 PM

The cloth where the hand will be grabbing/touching has to be included in the Choreographed cloth group. Setting it up so that it's being pulled would take a bit more thought on my part :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.