Fri, Sep 20, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Hey Schlabber ...

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 9:28 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 3:42 AM

file_24620.jpg

Not sure if this is where I should post this. Don't know how else to get ahold of you. Have been playing with your beta poses for Don and Judy. Gotten thru "Abstract" and "Action" so far (Server crashed at work, so no time to play). Haven't run into any problems at all so far. They all work perfectly!!!! (Course, what did I expect anyways????) Here's a sample pic for you. Take care. Robin

Schlabber ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 6:51 PM

Oh - you want to contact me ?? - Quiete simple - write a mail :o) (schlabber@schlabber.org) Good to know they work - so I think in a few hours I have finished the first 100 combined poses for P5 :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.