Sat, Sep 21, 1:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Basic Anim help needed.

Kurka ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2002 at 9:00 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:23 PM

file_24797.gif

I'm very new to Poser animation, as you can see. How do I prevent the body from poking through the clothes? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks,-Nando.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2002 at 9:48 PM

Conforming clothing isn't perfect. You might have to adjust the clothes manually on a per-frame basis.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2002 at 10:12 PM

Or you could try just making the bikini bottom just a tad bigger in the z-axis (?) and you might not have to go through each frame then. Just make sure you are on frame one and that there are no more keyframes for the size. Also at normal speed, with anti-aliasing, and normal zoom ... this may look like the bikini is riding up her arse ... which could be kinda' cool, and even realistic. Just depending on how it looks. -Tim (Founding Member of "The 12 Animators")

Kurka ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2002 at 11:42 PM

I figured that I might have to do something like that. Just was hoping that there was some neat trick somewhere. Thanks, though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.