Sat, Sep 21, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Pegasus

MadRed ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 7:47 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:30 AM

(What took this one so long?) I just posted Pegasus to PoserWorld (links at right) so it should be up soon. Why was this neglected for so long? No Greek myth fans? Coming soon: a real challenge, a Unicorn! ;]

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 7:53 AM

Been there done that :) I have done a unicorn, centaur, griffen and a merperson :) There not very good so I never posted them :) For the unicorn you can contact me for the unicorn horn (free download off of zygote) and for the horse hoof-->unicorn hoof (split) deformer :) Good luck :)

wal ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 8:04 AM

Couldn't find dat beast! Must have an invisibility spell upon itself.

MadRed ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 8:31 AM

Yeh, I know, very original. ;) But this one's MINE! ANd try again, I double-checked the upload, that went OK.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 9:41 AM

ColtCentaur ... just so you know you can't really send the horn from zygote. Legally I mean ... Anyway sounds cool .. Off to go look at the pegasus ..

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 12:22 PM

Pegasus....Oh Why is that? It's a free download correct? They are not currently selling it, why would it be illegal? -Colt

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 12:29 PM

Colt, the Zygote "Freebie" thing is a limited time offer. Each item is available for one week (sometimes, but rarely, two), and then it is gone. Unless they bundle the freebies together and sell them, there is no legal way to obtain them once the free period is over! If they find out people are re-distributing the meshes, they will discontinue the offer!

VIDandCGI ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 12:29 PM

Because under Zygotes terms and conditions which you agreed to by downloading the model, you cannot pass on the file. E.g. quite reasonably, if you want the file you have to have been to the site on the days it was free. View it as a kinda loyalty reward for coming back to the Zygote site, which they in turn hope will entice you to purchase something......tis the laws of marketing. VIDandCGI

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 2:27 PM

Ah ok......I havn't do anything like that yet, thank goodness :) -Colt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.