Mon, Sep 9, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Poser 5 reached Germany (Hura!) - and the first questions :)

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 10:30 AM ยท edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 1:10 PM

Heya all, finally I got my P5 and everything works great. My first Q is: Where were all the posts with that little tutorials here in Poser Forum ... I have read them all but forgot to bookmark them :) Can someone point me to some of them? What I need to know is how to convert a mesh / conforming cloth to a dynamic cloth. Thank you all in advance and happy posing Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 10:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.attrition.org/~demonika/enmeshed/archives/cat_tutorials.html

have a quick look at www.philc.com, phil has recently put up a tutorial, or you could check out the link up there too

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 11:19 AM

cool! Thank you very much. PhilC's tut is great too. Chris

thgeisel ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 11:42 AM

I got mine two days ago,and p5 rocks!!( happy german p5 user) if you want to add your old german p4 runtime, remember to change the german foldernames to us names,otherwise it wont work. But than you cant access them with your old p4

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 11:46 AM

thgeisel: thanks for the tip :)

jelisa ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 12:38 PM

Attached Link: Poser 5 Tutorials

Link above to a listing of a few P5 tutorials.

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 12:44 PM

cool, thank you jelisa. I have bookmarked them. BTW ... great tuts you have :) Chris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.