Mon, Sep 9, 4:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Time to give something back....

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 4:01 PM ยท edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 2:56 PM

Attached Link: Freebie test - opinions wanted please!

I've gotten so many free items from everyone, I thought it was time to give something back. I've created some useful tonal poses for standard figures, and I intend to post them in freestuff. If anyone would like to try them out first for me, I'd really appreciate it. There are 5 color settings (dark, medium, pink, suntanned, and normal/white). 10 highlight size settings. 10 ambient light settings, and 10 highlight color settings. The ambient and hightlight color settins are black to white, and shades of gray in between in 10% increments. I haven't done .png images for the thumbnails yet. Are these poses something people would appreciate having? I'm also working on a Python script to do the same thing, but more interactivly, but I thought these 35 basic poses would be useful for people without PP or P5. Either email or IM me with your results/opinions, or just post them here. Thanks for the help, everyone! Jim Coffey (pdxjims)

VirtualSite ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 5:02 PM

They certainly look intruiging. I'll give them a whirl and let you know what I find out. I'm still in P4 and on a Mac.

d_authority ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 9:15 PM

you got my help dear friend :)

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 11:08 PM

OK, I've already added to the page. Five Michael 2 morph poses. Runner, Dwarf, Sculpted, Basketball Player, and Weightlifter are ready for downloading and testing. I'll be adding a face pack and more body morphs in the next few days. Let me know what you think! Thanks! Jim

wgreenlee1 ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 12:33 AM

Forbidden Your client is not allowed to access the requested object. Everyone musta crashed his site....

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 12:35 AM

Good old Att.com! It seems to work about 50% of the time. If you want to try them, and can't get to them, I'll email them to you. Thanks! Jim

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 2:48 PM

Sweet! This saves a ton of time in shaping Mike! (so many Vicky MATs, so few Mikes...) I for one thank you, Sir. /P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.