Fri, Sep 20, 6:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: To CL : I'll now forgive you for th UI screw up-----

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 4:31 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:37 AM

But I still can't believe it happened. Just got home from work...installed the UI patch...all is ok there.... NOTE: if you messed with your screen setup and saved in the preferences, your screen will still be screwed up after you apply the patch....unless you set the preferences to factory default, close Poser and reopen...then all screens/rooms will be ok....at least thats what I found on my installation.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

renderhawk ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 4:58 PM

Clever man huh.

wayneout ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 5:09 PM

If that would have been posted just a little earlier, it would have saved me five or six emails to the Poser tech. We finally figured it out (or they did) (It was Anthony) But everything is great now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.