Sat, Oct 5, 8:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: poser interface font

artbyphil ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2002 at 10:14 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 6:53 PM

Hi I'm using poser 4.03 on windows 98 and for some reason the fonts on part of the interface have suddenly changed. Its on the dials and drop down menus. ufortunately its changed to a font thats not to easy to read. I havent deleted any fonts or anything so I dont know why it happend. I was wondering if this has happend to anyone else and is there a way to chage it back? cheers

maclean ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2002 at 2:40 PM

Well, well....!!!! The interface font in poser is a source of innumerable complaints; ie. because NO ONE has EVER managed to change it yet, and thousands would LOVE to do so. If you've managed to change it to another font, please, pleeeaase tell us how you did it. We'd all love to know!! mac PS I'm not being sarcastic. I'm TOTALLY serious!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2002 at 4:58 PM

By any chance, have you installed Adobe Type Manager recently?

Threads of interest:
http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=207371
http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=496221

Starlok ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2002 at 8:54 PM

I deleted all of my adobe-type fonts and left all of the >TTF types in place. This is from advice I got here a couple of years back and it worked for me.

artbyphil ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 8:10 AM

Thanks for the suggestions and links to the other threads seems like a problem quite a few people have had. I've tried the suggestions but doesnt seem to have solved the problem. Suppose I'll just put up with the dodgy font for now. Can,t be bothered reinstalling just for this as everything else seems to be working fine, I'll probably mess something else up!. All these people having poser 5 problems and Im still fighting with mysteries of poser 4 lol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.