Thu, Sep 19, 10:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Heellpp!! where's my document window??

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 1:11 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:04 PM

I opened Poser to do some work and got this error message: The requested window size is too large. Creating the next best thing..... The program then opens and there is no document window! Thanks for any help.

visque ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 1:25 PM

I got this one in P4 when I would decrease my screen resolution. Poser would try to open up with its previous config and generate this error. Try to increase your screen res. Visque

Replicant ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 1:51 PM

Or look at the bottom of the Window menu and reset your window size.

Expert in computer code including, but not limited to, BTW; IIRC; IMHO; LMAO; BRB; OIC; ROFL; TTYL. Black belt in Google-fu.

auralia ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 2:38 PM

You should probably post this to the bugs forum, as well. :) Auralia

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 3:26 PM

I know this is dumb..but what is screen resolution? And how do I adjust it?

visque ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 3:58 PM

Screen resolution is the number if pixels which are displayed on your monitor. Normal resolutions are 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 and so on. With the assumption that you are in the Windows camp... Right click on your desktop in an area where no icon resides, this will bring up a window, click on "properties", this brings up display properties. Under the tab labeled "settings" you will see a slider with resolutions which are available for your system.

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 5:03 PM

Thanks so much. I knew this info. just had a major "brain fart" I guess. It is fixed now. Thanks again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.