Tue, Oct 22, 1:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Texture Map For Victoria - Need Help

Chris ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2000 at 12:34 PM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 8:13 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_124510.JPG

Hi Team, I'm working on a convertion of my Claudia texture (available at PropGuild)for Zygotes Victoria figure. Now I need some help. I want to make a realistic texture for the hands and foods (sp?) like in the texture shiped by Zygote for Victoria. In the image above I used the hands from Zygotes map but I cant post that texture for free because it violate the licence agrement of Zygote. Now I'm looking for some good pictures of hands and foods to integrate them into the texturemap. Does someone know where I can find some? Thank you for your help Regards Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Ede ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2000 at 1:33 PM

you can scan your hand or try using a digital camera if you have one this works fine for good textures. Otherwise sites about skin care might help :) some celebrity pages have high quality pictures two -Ede

f91 ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2000 at 4:04 PM

Hi Chris! That is a very nice texture. Did you use any morph on her face? She looks pretty. Can you post the texture without both hands & feet please? I real like this one. Gerry :)

pam ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2000 at 4:21 PM

http://www.carrollsweb.com/nails/ has some hand pics

Chris ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2000 at 7:17 PM

Thanks Pam and Allerleirauh for your links. I have found exactly what I need there. Gerry: Thanks that you like the texture but I have to say that I never post unfinished things, I'm sorry. Yes, I've used some morphs at the face. She looks a little bit better now but there is a lot of work left to let her look real female. Thanks for your help and comments Regards Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Harrison2 ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2000 at 10:09 PM

Other great sources for skin tex images are the medical sites,especially the Dermatology sites. Looking for normal, bruised, diseased skin? You'll find them at those sites,and good quality too. H2

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.