Sun, Sep 22, 1:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Set up room p5 vs p4

Glas ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 1:34 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

I have had p4 pro-pack for about a year now and really haven't done anything with it other then use Poser to set up poses so I can get the scale correct in my modeling projects. Now I have a couple of items I would like to make pose-able. I am finding the set up room in p4 rather cumbersome. I am wondering is there a major improvement in p5 that would warrant the up grade. The zoom window is nice improvement but reading the pdf manual the set up room appears the same. Any in-site to the pro or cons of p5 set up room over p4 would be greatly welcomed.

Dave71 ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 1:50 AM

it is the same...no real new features but i use the room for all of my confroming, not so cumbersome when you get the hang of it.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 4:40 PM

heyas; you got a pc, get phi-builder and use that, with the poser 3 method of figure creation. MUCH faster. (nobody believes me....)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.