Mon, Oct 21, 10:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: New Free Character at RuntimeDNA....(WARNING: 178K Image)

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2002 at 10:39 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:03 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_29670.jpg

i've tried to post this thing twice....so no elaborate speech this time...i'm just too irritated....this is Roxy Toxxin for Stephanie...i have a bunch of props for her that went nuts after successful testing and have to be redone...but the character alone is available now at RuntimeDNA due to lack of webspace of my own to host freebies.....look for the full package soon......

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2002 at 10:41 PM

almost forgot....the boots and wristbands are by Deviant Designs, the pants by ISOP, and the bellchain is postwork....none of these will be included in the final release ;)

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2002 at 11:17 PM

thank you!!!!!!!

CocaColafreek ( ) posted Thu, 31 October 2002 at 12:16 AM

where can i get a pair of those awesome boots? love the character!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.