Thu, Sep 19, 9:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:18 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Xena's Thrills n Frills

BlueBeard ( ) posted Thu, 31 October 2002 at 4:27 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 2:48 AM

file_29777.jpg

I have had the opportunity to work with Xena's Thrills n Frills, it is quite a nice package. In this example I am working with layering the skirt with a transmap on top. It gives a very nice effect, don't you think. This package is a WIP, and the basics are done. I am working on instructions on how to use it to get the most out of her product and my addition, such as the layered effect in this rendering. Comments appreciated greatly!

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Thu, 31 October 2002 at 6:08 PM

That looks nice, I have a skirt similar to that :) Hurry and finish this package! LOL

Giana ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2002 at 10:13 AM

hey, BB... i just got the Thrills set a few days ago or so, and i've yet to have time to look at anything muchless time to install it even... just wanted to say that i'm glad to know you're working upon a pack for this set as i didn't yet buy any textures for them... the multi-layering of the skirt looks fascinating, and i'm hoping that p'raps o'er the weekend i'll be able to look at everything firsthand, and get a better idea upon how the MAT zones are set up... thanks for the inspiration and the pricking of my curiousity... :)) ~Kat

Xena ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2002 at 4:20 AM

Oh wow! This looks EXCELLENT. I knew your lacework would be outstanding. Thank you so much for doing this pack. waves to Kat How are ya girl? Been meaning to IM you for ages :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.