Sat, Sep 21, 1:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: German shepherd texture for wolf, and textures for the dog

Jelisa-j ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 4:11 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 3:51 AM

Attached Link: Poser Textures

I can't quite figure out how to post this in the Funstuff section, but I think I've almost got it. Anyways, I made a german shepherd texture for the wolf, golden retreiver and great swiss mountain dog textures for the dog. They are in .zip format, but there is a link on the page for a Mac converter, that Daio was so kind to show me. Hope you find a use for these and if you have a paticular kind of dog in mind, I can probably make it. The link will take you to the download page.

rtamesis ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 4:31 PM

Thanks so much!

quesswho ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 5:25 PM

great textures Marge

picnic ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 7:17 PM

I really like the Great Swiss Mt. dog and the German Shepherd. I'd love to have a texture for mine but I've been put off because the body, tail, etc.--all need morphed. Diane B

aryeguetta ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2000 at 1:18 PM

Diane - I thought the textures were made to fit unmorphed characters. - By the look on the pictures in the link I thought the characters weren't morphed at all - do they? Jelisa - did you made any kind of changes to the Cr2 characters of the German Shpd or the great swees?? Regards, Arye Guetta

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2000 at 2:07 PM

Arye, yes I think you are right. I don't think these have been morphed at all. I guess I didn't phrase it correctly. For the the breed I own, the body, head and tail would have to be morphed before a texture was made. That's the reason I have not tried to do my own breed (Standard Poodles--the very large poodles). Diane B

Jelisa-j ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 2:29 AM

THANKS - rtamesis, guesswho, picnic, and aryeguetta :) none of the fiures were morfed at all Arye. What version of poser do you have Diane, you can use the magnets in poser4, is it just body type or do you need the furry parts, decorative hair 'puffs'. Really been wanting to really get in to the magnets, but have no real incentive. I made a pregnant morf, and then found Traveler's, maybe I'll post it haven't compared them yet. Oh, should be a tutorial up by the end of the month. Send me a pict of your dog and maybe we could figure this out together. Sorry for not getting to this sooner, mail is going to my sister in another part of the state, nedd to figure out how to change my email address here. my email is riggsj@ev.net, I'll probably have to get hold of you by posts since at the moment ev1 messed up and I can not SEND, but receiving mail works just fine.

Jelisa-j ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2000 at 2:35 AM

Oh, before I forget, Horse Textures coming soon - five of them. two reds, a grey, black/with whitesocks, and a palomino. Sent them yesterday morning to my sister jelisa-d and she will put them up on our site soon. Will post them in new thread I think, will add new dogs to this one.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.