Thu, Oct 24, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Posting Problems

derick ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2002 at 5:09 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 10:58 PM

I just started posting my images in the gallery, but i've been having troubles uploading my image and thumbnail. When I try to upload the both of them the thumbnail comes up as the image. I've made sure to upload to the right line, and have dropped the file size of both by changing the image size in Photoshop Elements (came with the scanner). Is there something I'm not doing? Has anyone else had these difficulties. On top of it the images that are in the gallery are a bit blurry, they are sharp on my original files. If anyone could help me out.....

Thanx
Derick

starshuffler ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2002 at 11:55 PM

Try editing your image and reuploading. Once you've done this, refresh your browser (you may be viewing the previously cached image). I'm not sure if I am addressing the correct problem here, so if that isn't it, let me know. :-) (*

patmartj ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 5:18 AM

I get this problem and have solved it by up loading the photo first and then editing it and adding the thumbnail seperatly. Takes a bit longer but work for me. Hope this helps. pat

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.