Fri, Sep 20, 10:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: My Victoria's Secret

Al ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 7:31 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 2:57 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_124783.jpg

I have read a lot of critics about Victoria. I think the only correct critics is that it's an expensive model but it has a great value. So with Traveler's morphs, 'Props guild' props and my own texture and trasparency maps I have made my hispanic Victoria. AL

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 7:55 AM

I hope you want criticism ;-) IMO the jaw and chin looks too strong, very male. Also, the shadowing makes her look dimpled all over especially the breast area. The lace is excellent. -JH.

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 8:44 AM

If you had the right costume, she could be a Spanish dancer. Very nice work. Melanie

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 10:19 AM

The lace undies are awesome! So is the Jewelry! puts own copy of Victoria back in box and ships back to Zygote for IMMEDIATE refunding PAN~

true.northstar ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 12:12 PM

I agree about the jaw/chin and the lighting, but this is a great job. Only, her top seems set a little low on her.

Jaager ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 12:39 PM

Generally very good over all, the use of props is good I also agree with Jeff, the lantern jaw looks male, even a male with a jaw that strong should be checked for a GH secreting tumor. The surface texture on the breasts and trunk are not attractive, however, if refined this technique could be a good simulation of the skin of one who is grossly obese. You should document and post the technique for those who use Poser for medical illustration.

Dr Zik ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 7:02 PM

Hi Folks! Actually I thought she looked Cuban--could be because of so much prominent news coverage. Since I won't be able to upgrade my meager 96MB of RAM for a while yet, I can't do very much with transparencies. But I hope you post yours, AL. Peter (Dr Zik)

lmacken ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 7:26 PM

So, the 'mottling' is really a shadow from stage right. Right?

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2000 at 8:22 PM

Maybe she's Jay Leno's sister. Melanie

CAWPrez ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2000 at 1:55 PM

She looks to have been beaten in the, um breast area my friend...it looks all bruised. Other than that, it's awesome

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2000 at 2:13 PM

Wow..when I got a message in my box claiming a response to my message...I had no idea it'd be in relation to a post from THIS far back! Oooh the memories... :) PAN~ www.federation-21.com www.big-i.com "Your 'i' on the digital art industry!"

Al ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 1:51 AM

CAWPrez: ?????

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.